Saturday, December 18, 2004

Why your mom keeps crawling back

You may remember that period in middle school when the appropriate response to any question or remark was, "Your mom." Among more elaborate statements of this simple sentiment, there were a couple varieties: assertions that your mom is fat, stupid, ugly, or all of the above; or that the speaker slept with her, and that she liked it.

Most people got bored of these cracks pretty quickly, and so did I. But while my peers abandoned your mom entirely, to pursue other verbal fads, I started looking for ways to make talking about your mom a little more interesting. In the years since those earliest days of your mom, I've explored the confluences of such divergent fields as your mom's legs. (Also: your mom and terrible puns, your mom and major English writers, your mom and numerous mathematical disciplines, your mom and the works of Edgar Allen Poe, your mom and current events, your mom and popular music, and perennial favorites your mom and exceptional cruelty.)

All of the "your mom" jokes (if jokes they be) on this page are my exclusive intellectual property unless specifically noted otherwise. Copyright me (at date of posting or earlier), all rights reserved. That said, though, if for some unfathomable reason you'd like to borrow one of them, please, please drop me a line -- leave a comment, or follow my profile link and send me an e-mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home